Corporate Systems Engineer - Specialist
Founded in 1999, ZirMed is the nation’s only company delivering proven end-to-end cloud-based business and clinical performance management solutions to meet the challenges of managing population health and optimizing fee-for-service and fee-for-value reimbursements. ZirMed combines innovative software development with the industry’s most advanced transactional network and predictive analytics platform to improve the business and process of healthcare, give organizations a clearer view of their financial and operational performance, and streamline critical connections between providers, patients, and payers.
We're always improving, always testing, always changing, and there's never a dull moment. In the rapidly changing world of healthcare technology, we stay ahead of the curve.
What is the purpose of this position?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Systems Engineer - Specialist to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for designing, building, implementing, administering, supporting and monitoring ZirMed’s enterprise IT infrastructure, including server, storage, network, desktop, voice, and mobile technologies.
Looking for some details?
- Designs, implements, and supports network route/switch, voice, desktop and mobility management, server virtualization, and cloud services infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of Cisco network & wireless technologies
- Knowledge of Firewalls is a plus
- Experience with Active Directory, Exchange, SCCM, Lync is a plus
- Defines team and corporate technology standards, in consultation with team members, stakeholders, and IT and business leadership
- Serves as final escalation point and subject matter expert for issues and incidents escalated to the team
- Identifies trends in support issues and system failures and proposes solutions to the team
- Plans and designs procedures and checklists for system maintenance and other recurring tasks
- Independently leads large, complex projects that often affect multiple customers, departments, and dependent technologies
- Participates in the team’s weekly 24x7 on-call rotation
Do you fit our team?
- Subject matter expertise in at least one major technology
- Proficiency in three or more major technical platforms
- Ability to serve as go-to resource for the team's most technical issues
- Able to assist with mentoring of junior team members
- Able to initiate and lead large, cross-functional projects with minimal assistance
- Able to drive organizational change efforts
- 4+ years of related work experience
- CCNA or MCSE, plus related work experience
Preferred Skills and Experience: