Founded in 1999, ZirMed is the nation’s only company delivering proven end-to-end cloud-based business and clinical performance management solutions to meet the challenges of managing population health and optimizing fee-for-service and fee-for-value reimbursements. ZirMed combines innovative software development with the industry’s most advanced transactional network and predictive analytics platform to improve the business and process of healthcare, give organizations a clearer view of their financial and operational performance, and streamline critical connections between providers, patients, and payers.
We're always improving, always testing, always changing, and there's never a dull moment. In the rapidly changing world of healthcare technology, we stay ahead of the curve.
What is the purpose of this position?
Right now, we are looking for an outstanding, brilliant, and drivenInfrastructure Engineer to join our team immediately. This position will work with new and emerging technologies encompassing hardware and software. This position is required to work with the Infrastructure Manager and Infrastructure team to implement, manage and maintain all systems for Production infrastructure, including Hardware, Operating Systems, Network Firewalls, Network Switches, etc. This person will be responsible for working with the Infrastructure Manager to design, develop, configure, and document existing as well as new technologies and environments to be utilized throughout the Infrastructure environments. This will include Hardware, operating systems, network & network switches, security, server platforms, emerging technologies, etc.
Looking for some details?
- Work in a cutting edge and continually changing SaaS datacenter environment
- Work with SaaS Infrastructure Manager on new projects that arise from business needs.
- Create documentation that will be utilized in the deployment and maintenance of new technologies and systems throughout the Infrastructure
- Analyze system requirements and ensure that systems will offer security and will be effectively integrated with current applications
- Develop and maintain an open and fluid communication relationship with the department manager
- Work with the department manager to determine production environment requirements and needs with acceptable deployment timelines and road map
- Work with other teams to ensure successful transitions and knowledge transfer of new technologies
- Evaluate and communicate to the department manager, areas that require new or improved technology solutions
- Bring to the attention of the respective party any problems that negatively impact the infrastructure
- Maintain network equipment, analyze change, and modify equipment configurations as need for business purposes
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with other team members and staff of other departments
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by management within the area of responsibility of this position
Do you fit our team?
- Bachelor Degree and 3+ years experience in the support of networks and servers in datacenter environment
- Familiarity with VMware vSphere enterprise solutions leveraging high availability and redundancy best practices
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot issues systematically, to document findings and summarize events in reports
- SAN Experience
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical leadership in systems support, networking, system administration and configuration management
- Demonstrated skill in working tactfully with people in stressful situations to resolve technical problems
- Basic knowledge of firewall concepts and thorough understanding of their implementation
- PRTG or similar network monitoring experience
- Working knowledge of network switches, routers, VPN tunnels