Manager - Hospital & Health System Segment Marketing
Louisville, KY, Chicago, IL or Remote
Founded in 1999, ZirMed is the nation’s only company delivering proven end-to-end cloud-based business and clinical performance management solutions to meet the challenges of managing population health and optimizing fee-for-service and fee-for-value reimbursements. ZirMed combines innovative software development with the industry’s most advanced transactional network and predictive analytics platform to improve the business and process of healthcare, give organizations a clearer view of their financial and operational performance, and streamline critical connections between providers, patients, and payers.
We're always improving, always testing, always changing, and there's never a dull moment. In the rapidly changing world of healthcare technology, we stay ahead of the curve.
What is the purpose of this position?
The Hospital & Health System Segment Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and development of the segment marketing strategy and execution that supports and aligns with business objectives for healthcare systems and hospitals. This includes the complete range of go-to-market and demand generation planning and implementation.
Looking for some details?
- Comprehensive, strategic segment marketing and demand generation plan development.
- Oversee and manage the execution of marketing plan initiatives to ensure successful implementation and desired results.
- Responsible for the segment’s lead strategy with metrics accountability.
- Develop segment focused positioning and messaging that differentiates ZirMed capabilities.
- Understand competitive environment, including emerging healthcare trends, and partner with segment leadership to identify, quantify and prioritize growth opportunities.
- Identify target market needs assessment, sizing and segmentation, buyer and user personas.
- Identify opportunities for targeted media and analyst relations, content marketing, thought leadership, account-based marketing, and digital marketing.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing, marketing communications and product marketing teams to develop integrated campaigns and programs.
- Partner with direct, partner and enterprise sales leadership to ensure strategic alignment.
Do you fit our team?
- Bachelor degree in marketing or business administration.
- Advanced degree in business management, healthcare administration or marketing preferred.
- Minimum of 5-8 years in healthcare IT and/or revenue cycle management marketing.
- Minimum of 3-5 years hospital & health system market experience
- Experience running successful Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs.
- Familiarity with leading industry marketing automation technology and best practices.
- Experience crafting demand generation campaign strategy, tracking key performance indicators to business outcomes.
- Ability to effectively communicate cross-departmental efforts.
- Excellent and proven presentation and facilitation skills.
- Proven track record of delivering results.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.