Sr. Manager - Hospital & Health System Segment Marketing
Louisville, KY, Chicago, IL or Remote
Waystar is the combination of Navicure and ZirMed, the two top-rated providers of revenue cycle technologies. Waystar brings together the industry’s two highest-rated organizations and offers cloud-based, end-to-end revenue cycle technology to its more than 440,000 providers, 21,000 healthcare organization, and 550 hospitals and health system clients. Waystar technology solutions simplify and unify the revenue cycle to enable healthcare organizations to collect more and reduce the cost and stress of managing payer reimbursement, patient billing and payments.
If you’re looking to advance your career with a one of the most respected and fastest growing companies in healthcare IT, you’ve come to the right place. If you are eager for the rewards of contributing to one of healthcare technologies fastest growing companies, we’re eager to talk with you!
What is the purpose of this position?
The Hospital & Health System Segment Marketing Senior Manager will be responsible for planning and development of the segment marketing strategy and execution that supports and aligns with business objectives for healthcare systems and hospitals. This includes the complete range of go-to-market and demand generation planning and implementation.
Looking for some details?
- Comprehensive, strategic segment marketing and demand generation plan development
- Oversee and manage the execution of marketing plan initiatives to ensure successful implementation and desired results
- Responsible for the segment’s lead strategy with metrics accountability
- Develop segment focused positioning and messaging that differentiates Waystar capabilities
- Understand competitive environment, including emerging healthcare trends, and partner with segment leadership to identify, quantify and prioritize growth opportunities
- Identify target market needs assessment, sizing and segmentation, buyer and user personas
- Identify opportunities for targeted media and analyst relations, content marketing, thought leadership, account-based marketing, and digital marketing
- Collaborate with the digital marketing, marketing communications and product marketing teams to develop integrated campaigns and programs
- Partner with direct, partner and enterprise sales leadership to ensure strategic alignment
Do you fit our team?
- Bachelor degree in marketing or business administration
- Advanced degree in business management, healthcare administration or marketing preferred
- Minimum of 5-8 years in healthcare IT and/or revenue cycle management marketing
- Minimum of 3-5 years hospital & health system market experience
- Experience running successful Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs
- Familiarity with leading industry marketing automation technology and best practices
- Experience crafting demand generation campaign strategy, tracking key performance indicators to business outcomes
- Ability to effectively communicate cross-departmental efforts
- Excellent and proven presentation and facilitation skills
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Superb verbal and written communication skills