Founded in 1999, ZirMed is the nation’s only company delivering proven end-to-end cloud-based business and clinical performance management solutions to meet the challenges of managing population health and optimizing fee-for-service and fee-for-value reimbursements. ZirMed combines innovative software development with the industry’s most advanced transactional network and predictive analytics platform to improve the business and process of healthcare, give organizations a clearer view of their financial and operational performance, and streamline critical connections between providers, patients, and payers.
We're always improving, always testing, always changing, and there's never a dull moment. In the rapidly changing world of healthcare technology, we stay ahead of the curve.
What is the purpose of this position?
Right now, we are searching for an experienced, brilliant, driven SQL DBA to join our DevOps team. In this role, the selected DBA will provide SQL Server administration, design, and development support in our diverse and fast paced environment. You will also analyze system performance, database performance, system health checks, and collaborate with development teams to tune new and existing database access interfaces. This role provides plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development while interacting with a positive, open team that is supportive on continued knowledge sharing and team advancement.
Looking for some details?
- Participation in systems design and architecture for our SaaS product and infrastructure.
- Performance analysis and tuning, specifically in a .NET/MSSQL environment.
- Work with the Engineering teams in maintaining stored procedures, indexes, etc.
- Automation of systems management tasks.
- System and application monitoring and alerting.
- Operationalizing new technologies introduced into the environment.
- Participate in all call response rotation.
- Bachelor degree
- Experience with MSSQL
- Must have strong experience in Query Optimization and Performance Tuning using SQL Profiler and other troubleshooting tools such as Solarwinds Data Performance Analyzer
- Knowledge of high availability solutions such as Mirroring, Replication, Clustering, AlwaysOn
- Permissions/user management experience highly desired
- Ability to demonstrate creative thinking, advanced problem solving and troubleshooting
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal skills, Integrity and personal responsibility
- Be eager to learn new technologies, take personal responsibility and ownership for technical projects
- Experience with MongoDB, RavenDB, CouchDB, Cassandra or Hadoop is a plus
Do you fit our team?