Enterprise Sales Development Executive
Founded in 1999, ZirMed is the nation’s only company delivering proven end-to-end cloud-based business and clinical performance management solutions to meet the challenges of managing population health and optimizing fee-for-service and fee-for-value reimbursements. ZirMed combines innovative software development with the industry’s most advanced transactional network and predictive analytics platform to improve the business and process of healthcare, give organizations a clearer view of their financial and operational performance, and streamline critical connections between providers, patients, and payers.
We're always improving, always testing, always changing, and there's never a dull moment. In the rapidly changing world of healthcare technology, we stay ahead of the curve.
What is the purpose of this position?
This role is all about driving the Enterprise business forward for our sales team. The successful candidate for the Enterprise Sales Development position will focus on lead generation and serve as the primary resource for the development of qualified strategic enterprise sales leads.
Looking for some details?
- Qualify leads and prospects based on criteria defined by the sales process
- Profile assigned territory and accounts and drive outbound prospecting to generate new business
- Must call into senior management at large healthcare organizations as part of lead development and qualification. E.g. CTO, CIO, VP of Revenue Cycle, and Director level contacts
- Conduct research on accounts using sales intelligence tools, including social media tools
- Develop an understanding of the account's business issues and other relevant information
- Provide input to marketing including feedback on quality of leads from marketing programs
- Execute database and telemarketing programs to increase attendance at upcoming events, seminars, and to create awareness for current product promotions to target audiences
- Educate prospects about ZirMed strategic solutions
- Use CRM - Salesforce.com - to log, track and report on activities
- Work to meet defined metrics goals
- Previous experience with full sales cycles preferred
- Demonstrated ability to think on a strategic level and execute on a tactical level
- Be a sales genius!
Do you fit our team?
- Bachelor Degree required
- Advanced Degree preferred
- Previous healthcare IT sales methodology training a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Experience using a CRM, (Salesforce.com preferred)