Sales Operations Analyst
Founded in 1999, ZirMed is the nation’s only company delivering proven end-to-end cloud-based business and clinical performance management solutions to meet the challenges of managing population health and optimizing fee-for-service and fee-for-value reimbursements. ZirMed combines innovative software development with the industry’s most advanced transactional network and predictive analytics platform to improve the business and process of healthcare, give organizations a clearer view of their financial and operational performance, and streamline critical connections between providers, patients, and payers.
We're always improving, always testing, always changing, and there's never a dull moment. In the rapidly changing world of healthcare technology, we stay ahead of the curve.
What is the purpose of this position?
The primary purpose of this role is to help maximize business performance via sales strategies, enablement and support. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys optimizing processes, creating analyses that inform business decisions, and creating strategic initiatives to support sales growth. You will participate in multiple projects at a time, focused on the details while finding creative ways to tackle big picture challenges.
Looking for some details?
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement by analyzing trends, results and feedback from the sales organization.
- Create easily digestible analyses from complex data sources that will inform strategic business decisions and help predict future gaps/disruptions.
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization.
- Recommend revisions to existing reports, or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Monitor the sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data integrity.
- Prepare custom pricing proposals for Enterprise prospects/clients.
- Provide custom contracting and pricing support to sales representatives in both Enterprise and SMB segments.
- Assist in administering sales territory assignments and work with sales leadership to ensure human and financial resource productivity is maximized with sales territory design.
- Assist sales team members with Salesforce.com data entry as needed.
- Help develop training materials and user-facing documentation for business processes.
Do you fit our team?
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- 2+ years relevant experience.
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to distill complex analyses for senior leadership consumption.
- Demonstrated proficiency in excel for data manipulation and complex modeling.
- Creative problem-solving skills to overcome any obstacles to accomplish requested tasks.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies.
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and execute a large number of concurrent tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com.
- Familiarity with financial contracts and contractual language.
- Experience in the Healthcare or Healthcare IT space.