Marketing Database Specialist
Founded in 1999, ZirMed is the nation’s only company delivering proven end-to-end cloud-based business and clinical performance management solutions to meet the challenges of managing population health and optimizing fee-for-service and fee-for-value reimbursements. ZirMed combines innovative software development with the industry’s most advanced transactional network and predictive analytics platform to improve the business and process of healthcare, give organizations a clearer view of their financial and operational performance, and streamline critical connections between providers, patients, and payers.
We're always improving, always testing, always changing, and there's never a dull moment. In the rapidly changing world of healthcare technology, we stay ahead of the curve.
What is the purpose of this position?
ZirMed is seeking a detail oriented, Marketing Database Specialist to join our team. The Marketing Database Specialist will be responsible for managing and reporting on data within our Salesforce CRM. This person will be an integral part of the team, responsible for identifying ways to leverage a marketing database of existing and potential clients and look for new ways to drive acquisition through cross-sell and net-new opportunities.
Looking for some details?
- Strong grasp of Salesforce records, fields, and statuses across accounts, leads, contacts, opportunities, etc.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Intimate familiarity with Salesforce as it pertains to lead scoring and lead routing
- Experienced in the creation of Salesforce reports
- The ability to create marketing lists based upon data extracted from one or more Salesforce reports and the ability to create marketing lists through the
- Critical and Analytical thinking; the ability to translate reports into meaningful insights to be shared throughout cross-functional teams.
- Experience importing lists of new leads into Salesforce (preferred experience with People Import and Demand Tools)
- The ability to identify trends and opportunities based upon campaign performance data
- Collaborate with other members of the digital marketing team to put together email marketing campaigns leveraging targeted lists
- Ability to manage multiple projects & thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter, motivated by results
Do you fit our team?
- Bachelor degree in Communication, Marketing or related discipline
- 3-5 years of relevant experience managing Salesforce CRM
- HubSpot marketing automation platform experience is preferred
- Proficiency with Excel
- Experience with 3rd party marketing attribution platforms a plus
- Prior experience with marketing automation tools and analyzing large sets of data for valuable insights
- Experience in the healthcare industry a plus but not required
- Hands-on experience in data cleanliness, target segmentation and landing page designs and subject lines to drive response rates
- Proven track record of delivering results
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.