Enterprise Sales Executive
Founded in 1999, ZirMed is the nation’s only company delivering proven end-to-end cloud-based business and clinical performance management solutions to meet the challenges of managing population health and optimizing fee-for-service and fee-for-value reimbursements. ZirMed combines innovative software development with the industry’s most advanced transactional network and predictive analytics platform to improve the business and process of healthcare, give organizations a clearer view of their financial and operational performance, and streamline critical connections between providers, patients, and payers.
We're always improving, always testing, always changing, and there's never a dull moment. In the rapidly changing world of healthcare technology, we stay ahead of the curve.
Right now, we are looking for an outstanding, brilliant, and driven Enterprise Sales Executive to join our growing team. The successful candidate for the Enterprise Sales Executive position will be able to identify new business opportunities for ZirMed within an assigned region using a hunting mentality - leveraging prospecting activities, marketing and existing ZirMed relationships as appropriate to meet objectives. The successful candidate will be able to manage the strategic sales process including initial contact, data gathering, and demoing, executive sponsorship and contract negotiations from start through final close and hand-off to the implementation project team.
Individuals in this position will be expected to augment their existing Rolodex and knowledge of selling into enterprise healthcare accounts with specific knowledge of ZirMed’s business, industry, and operations, including an overall understanding of healthcare specific billing requirements, reimbursement, enrollment, and patient billing and payments. This position represents a significant opportunity to participate in a high growth, fast-paced, cloud based innovative organization. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to interact with some of the most successful Enterprise/Hospital organizations in the U.S.
Looking for some details?
- Establish, build and manage relationships with “C” Suite level decision makers
- Deliver the Enterprise message to targeted organizations
- Build a strong sales pipeline in the assigned territory
- Manage daily activity within Salesforce.com
- Identify new business opportunities
- Leverage prospecting activities along with existing Marketing leads and campaigns
Do you fit our team?
- Bachelor Degree
- Advanced Degree preferred
- 10-15 years selling Enterprise Revenue Cycle Solutions in hospitals, large physician practices and health systems
- Healthcare billing or healthcare operations experience required – preferably institutional and provider billing knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required. Must be able to drive an enterprise sales cycle from start to finish