Enterprise Sales Executive
Waystar is the combination of Navicure and ZirMed, the two top-rated providers of revenue cycle technologies. Waystar brings together the industry’s two highest-rated organizations and offers cloud-based, end-to-end revenue cycle technology to its more than 440,000 providers, 21,000 healthcare organization, and 550 hospitals and health system clients. Waystar technology solutions simplify and unify the revenue cycle to enable healthcare organizations to collect more and reduce the cost and stress of managing payer reimbursement, patient billing and payments.
If you’re looking to advance your career with a one of the most respected and fastest growing companies in healthcare IT, you’ve come to the right place. If you are eager for the rewards of contributing to one of healthcare technologies fastest growing companies, we’re eager to talk with you!
Right now, we are looking for an outstanding, brilliant, and driven Enterprise Sales Executive to join our growing team. The successful candidate for the Enterprise Sales Executive position will be able to identify new business opportunities for Waystar within an assigned region using a hunting mentality - leveraging prospecting activities, marketing and existing Waystar relationships as appropriate to meet objectives. The successful candidate will be able to manage the strategic sales process including initial contact, data gathering, and demoing, executive sponsorship and contract negotiations from start through final close and hand-off to the implementation project team.
Individuals in this position will be expected to augment their existing rolodex and knowledge of selling into enterprise healthcare accounts with specific knowledge of Waystar’s business, industry, and operations, including an overall understanding of healthcare specific billing requirements, reimbursement, enrollment, and patient billing and payments. This position represents a significant opportunity to participate in a high growth, fast-paced, cloud based innovative organization. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to interact with some of the most successful Enterprise/Hospital organizations in the U.S.
Looking for some details?
- Establish, build and manage relationships with “C” Suite level decision makers
- Deliver the Enterprise message to targeted organizations
- Build a strong sales pipeline in the assigned territory
- Manage daily activity within Salesforce.com
- Identify new business opportunities
- Leverage prospecting activities along with existing Marketing leads and campaigns
Do you fit our team?
- Bachelor Degree
- Advanced Degree preferred
- 10-15 years selling Enterprise Revenue Cycle Solutions in hospitals, large physician practices and health systems
- Healthcare billing or healthcare operations experience required – preferably institutional and provider billing knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required. Must be able to drive an enterprise sales cycle from start to finish