Audio Test Engineer
San Jose, CA
Engineering – Engineer Research and Development
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
We are looking for an Audio Test Engineer to join our Engineering team here at our San Jose Headquarter location!
- Test Zoom audio service in terms of functionality and quality.
- Participate in audio debugging/testing with customers.
- Test and validate hardware audio quality, and communicate with hardware partners.
- Create test plans/test cases, write test scripts and execute all tests.
- Find, document and track bugs.
- Assist in developing Zoom audio service by providing software audio quality test and validation.
- Bachelor or Master degree in engineering fields such as Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics required.
- Excellent communication (both oral, written, and interpersonal) and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of audio signal processing is a plus.
Zoom Video Communications Company Culture Highlights:
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2019
• Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Diversity on Comparably.
• Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Professional Development on Comparably.
• Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Overall Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/zoom-video-communications
Get an inside look at the San Jose office culture here: https://youtu.be/U8GMcBn9ecw
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!