Sr. Information Security Engineer (Vulnerability Management)
IT – Security
Zoom (zoom.us) is the world leader in video communications. Hundreds of thousands of businesses turn to Zoom for video and web collaboration, and we have the highest customer satisfaction in our industry. In all measures - revenues, team, customers - Zoom is growing at an explosive pace. With our recent funding of $100M from Sequoia, we are expanding teams across our organization. Now is the time to get on board at Zoom. It's an awesome place to work, and we're looking for the best people to join us.
We are looking for an Information Security Engineer who will play a key role as part of the Information Security team. The successful candidate will have expert knowledge in software development and Information Security and can perform the following functions effectively:
- Responsible for protecting the organization’s information assets.
- Participate in vendor and customer security discussion.
- Responding to and tracking security incidents and vulnerability remediation.
- Researching threats, and providing detailed threat intelligence reports
- Develop security dashboard and metric.
- Monitor and analyze security events.
- Manage and validate bug bounty vulnerability submissions.
- Develop tools, documentation, processes, and techniques to assist in remediation of security incidents.
- Organize and perform incident response exercises.
- Conduct cyber-forensic investigations.
- Assisting other security team members with vendor evaluations and security questionnaires.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- B.S or M.S in Computer Science or Information Security.
- 4 or more years of experience in Information Security (5+ years preferred)
- 4+ years of hands-on Information Security experience. (SOC Analyst, or penetration tester role)
- Strong organization, analytical and communications skills are required
- Experience working with and/or managing a SIEM solution.
- Experience and proficiency with Intrusion analysis, Malware, and Antivirus, Host-Based Forensics, Network Forensics.
- Advanced knowledge of threat intelligence methodologies
- Strong understanding of network technology and protocols. TCP/IP networking, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, network security monitoring tools.
- Experience with a scripting language (Perl, Python, or other)
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence.
- Understanding and experience with incident response best practices.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Must be located in one of the following locations: Bay area, CA; Denver, CO; Overland Park, KS; or Atlanta, GA
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!