Portland, OR /
People Team – Human Resources Director /
What if healthcare fit into your busy schedule, and not the other way around?
What if waiting in the lobby was a thing of the past? What if you could get in and out of the doctor's office—with meds in hand—in less time than a coffee break?
When you join the ZOOM+Care team, you'll work on the cutting edge of healthcare in America, helping turn "what if" into reality. Join us on our mission to deliver Twice. ½. Ten: That's twice the health, at half the price—with ten times the delight.
If you’re an experienced HR Director, with at least 10 years of experience leading a Human Resources Organization ZOOM+Care could be right for you! We’re looking for a fearless leader who is obsessed with the details. Someone who lives and breathes innovation, implementation and shudders at the concept of the status-quo. We’re on our way to rebuilding healthcare in a way that works for our patients, and we want your help to ensure that same revolutionary experience for our employees. Excited yet? You should be--you’ll find no red tape in our office, just a wide open space for a passionate, creative mind.
- Support Chief People Officer on major strategic initiatives around growth, employee engagement, diversity, inclusion and belonging, employer brand, communications, metrics, and process, technology, and operational improvements
- Provide day to day guidance to a team of super smart Human Resources, Learning and Development, and Talent Acquisition Professionals.
- Foster a company culture of radical ownership and patient-focused care, to execute on our mission of Twice. ½. Ten.
- Facilitate continuous improvement in key HR functions, including retention, performance management, employee satisfaction, strengthening of the front-line supervision and HR processes.
- Partner with Chief People Officer to establish and develop Succession Planning and Employee Engagement programs for Zoomers.
- Ensure the right HR processes are in place to keep the company in compliance, while staying ahead of the game on the latest changes in labor and employment laws.
- Drive development of market leading compensation and benefit packages to retain and attract top talent.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, startup culture.
- This role is all about nurturing the smartest folks and maintaining our culture.
- PHR/SPHR certification.10+ years experience leading a Human Resources Organization.
Exciting benefits package including: Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.