Sr. UX Designer
Seattle, WA /
IT & Software Development Team – Director of User Experience /
What if healthcare fit into your busy schedule, and not the other way around?
What if waiting in the lobby was a thing of the past? What if you could get in and out of the doctor's office—with meds in hand—in less time than a coffee break?
When you join the ZOOM+Care team, you'll work on the cutting edge of healthcare in America, helping turn "what if" into reality. Join us on our mission to deliver Twice. ½. Ten: That's twice the health, at half the price—with ten times the delight.
ZOOM+Care is seeking a Senior UX Designer!
ZOOM+Care is seeking an experienced Senior UX Designer with a patient-first mentality and collaborative spirit to help us deliver on our promise of providing better healthcare. In this role, you will be a key contributor in a cross-functional product team and collaborate with business owners, product managers, designers, content strategists, and developers. Deliverables will include experience flows, design presentations and prototypes, visual assets, and follow up revisions during implementation.
- Work with UX Research team members to articulate important user needs
- Work with the product team and business group teams to identify and articulate critical user benefits and necessary functional requirements
- Strategize and create relevant and meaningful design solutions using industry-standard
- UI skills and design software
- Create useful prototypes for internal stakeholder communication and external user reviews
- Analyze and summarize internal and external feedback on design solutions
- Create relevant stories about design solutions for communication across our entire organization
- 5-7 years experience in UX design with a strong representative portfolio
- Experience with iOS and Mobile web designs
- Experience leading the generation of key use flows based on user needs
- Proficiency in Sketch, Illustrator, PhotoShop or other visual design and wire-framing tools. Framer and React.js experience is a plus, but not required
- Experience with mobile UI/UX including native apps, responsive web, and progressive web apps
- Strong ability to communicate design concept ideas through sketches, prototypes and wireframes to stakeholders, and business partners
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Engagement, optimism towards problem-solving and a change-ready perspective
Exciting benefits package including: Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.