Talent Acquisition Director
Portland, OR /
People Team – Talent Acquisition Director /
What if healthcare fit into your busy schedule, and not the other way around?
What if waiting in the lobby was a thing of the past? What if you could get in and out of the doctor's office—with meds in hand—in less time than a coffee break?
When you join the ZOOM+Care team, you'll work on the cutting edge of healthcare in America, helping turn "what if" into reality. Join us on our mission to deliver Twice. ½. Ten: That's twice the health, at half the price—with ten times the delight.
We’re hiring an experienced Talent Acquisition Director!
If you’re an experienced Talent Acquisition Director, with at least 10 years of experience leading a Talent Acquisition Team, ZOOM+Care could be right for you! We’re looking for a fearless leader who is obsessed with the details. The leader will bring years of experience in high growth organizations and developing workforce planning. Someone who lives and breathes innovation, implementation and shudders at the concept of the status-quo. We’re on our way to rebuilding healthcare in a way that works for our patients, and we want your help to ensure that same revolutionary experience for our employees. Excited yet? You should be--you’ll find no red tape in our office, just a wide open space for a passionate, creative mind.
- Provide leadership and guidance to a team of super smart Talent Acquisition Professionals
- Designs, leads, and executes the talent acquisition strategies and practices across the organization aligned to ZOOM+Care’s vision and goals with a focus on strategic staffing approach, engaging, recruiting, and hiring top talent for high growth/velocity needs
- Foster a company culture of radical ownership and patient-focused care, to execute on our mission of Twice. ½. Ten
- Facilitate continuous improvement in key TA functions
- Partner with Retail Management and Department Leaders to establish workforce planning
- Acts as talent adviser to leadership and department leads, sharing talent market trends and creative pipeline strategy development
- Ensures that recruiting and hiring activities are in compliance with appropriate regulations and organizational policies and procedures
- Drive development of market leading compensation and benefit packages to retain and attract top talent
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, startup culture. This role is all about nurturing the smartest folks and maintaining our culture.
- PHR/SPHR certification.
- 15 years of talent acquisition experience
- 5+ years in a high paced/high velocity growth organization
- 5+ years of experience Directing and leading Talent Acquisition
Exciting benefits package including: Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.