Bellevue, WA /
Clinic Associates Team – Clinic Associate /
What if healthcare fit into your busy schedule, and not the other way around?
What if waiting in the lobby was a thing of the past? What if you could get in and out of the doctor's office—with meds in hand—in less time than a coffee break?
When you join the ZOOM+Care team, you'll work on the cutting edge of healthcare in America, helping turn "what if" into reality. Join us on our mission to deliver Twice. ½. Ten: That's twice the health, at half the price—with ten times the delight.
We’re hiring Clinic Associates to manage our clinics!
ZOOM+Care is seeking motivated and friendly multi-taskers to run our healthcare on-demand clinics! As the Clinic Associate, you will be responsible for delivering the ZOOM+Care customer experience, facility and inventory management, phlebotomy and provider support. The Clinic Associate opportunity is perfect for smart and organized individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are looking to start a career with an innovative healthcare leader.
- Join a team of super-smart and fun Clinic Associates and medical providers
- Be empowered to deliver the ZOOM+Care perfect visit to each patient by executing key touch points with exceptional, above-and-beyond service
- Perfect your existing skills and build new ones in a highly supportive environment designed for learning and personal growth
- Ensure a smooth day for your patients and providers through the management of your daily patient schedule, inventory and the maintenance of an A+ facility
- Deliver outstanding support to a team of board-certified healthcare providers and execute flawless lab and blood draw experiences for our patients
- Experience a role that is totally unique to anything else in healthcare. Nowhere else will you be part of a team that will train you from the bottom up to perform in-house lab tests, phlebotomy and to deliver an outstanding patient experience
- Gain exposure to multiple fields of medicine and be on the cutting edge of American healthcare
- At least one year working in a customer service environment (retail sales, hospitality, sales associate, etc.) coupled with an internal passion for caring for people
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and across multiple departments
- Able to easily navigate a computer and learn new software
Exciting benefits package including: Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.