Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Portland, OR /
Healthcare Provider Team – Mental Health Provider /
What if healthcare fit into your busy schedule, and not the other way around?
What if waiting in the lobby was a thing of the past? What if you could get in and out of the doctor's office—with meds in hand—in less time than a coffee break?
When you join the ZOOM+Care team, you'll work on the cutting edge of healthcare in America, helping turn "what if" into reality. Join us on our mission to deliver Twice. ½. Ten: That's twice the health, at half the price—with ten times the delight.
As a talented Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, you will provide psychiatric assessments, consultations and holistic medication management with therapy. Come develop your skills in our complete care system with ongoing state-of-the art support from our medical leadership team!
- Practice confidently and independently with on demand support from board certified Psychiatrists and Physicians.
- Practice in state-of-the art neighborhood clinics with a well organized technologically enhanced team-based practice model and a rich internal referral network of primary care and specialty providers.
- Perfect your existing skills and build new ones in a highly supportive environment designed for learning and personal growth.
- Deliver excellent mental health care efficiently and effectively without the burden of managing your own practice.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner or Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Ability to prescribe medication including DEA license for Controlled Substances
Exciting benefits package including: Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.