Bellevue, WA /
Imaging Team – Ultrasound Technologist /
What if healthcare fit into your busy schedule, and not the other way around?
What if waiting in the lobby was a thing of the past? What if you could get in and out of the doctor's office—with meds in hand—in less time than a coffee break?
When you join the ZOOM+Care team, you'll work on the cutting edge of healthcare in America, helping turn "what if" into reality. Join us on our mission to deliver Twice. ½. Ten: That's twice the health, at half the price—with ten times the delight.
We’re hiring an experienced Sonographer!
The primary responsibility of the Sonographer is to deliver an optimal patient experience while taking ultrasound images. The ZOOM+Care Sonographer is responsible for customer service and clinical assistance to medical care providers in a clinical environment.
- Obtaining diagnostic ultrasound images to support ZOOM+Care providers.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with patients and providers.
- Must be able to perform services including, but not limited to: abdominal, small parts, limited vascular and limited OB studies
- Must be able to work in an independent environment
- Provide a revolutionary, state of the art, customer experience
- Practice in state-of-the-art neighborhood clinics with a well-organized practice model
- ARRT or ARDMS Registered
- State license holder (OBMI/WA DOH)
- Current BLS w/ AED training CPR certification required within 30 days of hire
- 2-3 year of experience
Exciting benefits package including: Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.