Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Bellevue, WA /
Healthcare Provider Team – License Practical Nurse /
What if healthcare fit into your busy schedule, and not the other way around?
What if waiting in the lobby was a thing of the past? What if you could get in and out of the doctor's office—with meds in hand—in less time than a coffee break?
When you join the ZOOM+Care team, you'll work on the cutting edge of healthcare in America, helping turn "what if" into reality. Join us on our mission to deliver Twice. ½. Ten: That's twice the health, at half the price—with ten times the delight.
We’re hiring an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse!
If you’re an experienced LPN looking for a new challenge, ZOOM+Care could be right for you. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an effort to transform emergency medicine. You’ll join a team of emergency physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners, licensed practical nurses, medical assistants, and imaging technologists who are coming together with the shared purpose of reinventing American healthcare.
- Join a team of super-smart and fun emergency physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners, licensed practical nurses, medical assistants, and imaging technologists.
- Perfect your existing skills and build new ones in a highly supportive environment designed for learning and personal growth.
- Practice in state-of-the-art neighborhood centers with a well-organized practice model. Our providers often tell us how much their patients rave about their experience at ZOOM+Care.
- Assist with outpatient procedures, including laceration repair, incision and drainage, etc. Other tasks include starting IVs, splinting, administering medications, and irrigating and preparing wounds.
- ZOOM+Care is committed to evidence-based medical practice.
- Great opportunity to be on the cutting edge of American healthcare.
- Licensed Practical Nurse in Washington state
- Minimum of 2 years experience
Exciting benefits package including: Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.