Senior Product Manager, Clinical Software & Connected Devices
Austin, TX /
IT & Software Development Team – Senior Product Manager /
What if healthcare fit into your busy schedule, and not the other way around?
What if waiting in the lobby was a thing of the past? What if you could get in and out of the doctor's office—with meds in hand—in less time than a coffee break?
When you join the ZOOM+Care team, you'll work on the cutting edge of healthcare in America, helping turn "what if" into reality. Join us on our mission to deliver Twice. ½. Ten: That's twice the health, at half the price—with ten times the delight.
We’re hiring a Senior Product Manager for our Clinical Software and Connected Devices!
If you’re an experienced Senior Product Manager who wants to change the way people get care, ZOOM+Care could be right for you! As a key member of the Product Team, the Senior Product Manager reports to the Director of Product. The Senior Product Manager elicits, evaluates, and understands key customer value and business outcomes and organizes software development teams and outside vendors to deliver solutions aligned with business goals. You will be an important contributor to cross-functional problem solving, program coordination, continuous exploration, and value delivery for our customers and the business.
Does this sound like you?
- You have 3 or more years of experience as an EHR, health record interoperability, and/or the internet of medical things (IOMT) product manager.
- Experience enabling providers and clinical teams to deliver high quality, efficient, and delightful care.
- You know what it takes to compose a solution suite that combines vendor-supplied solutions with innovations developed in-house, and how to partner successfully with various types of vendors.
- Crave the chance to build a product suite that is truly life-changing for patients.
- Are an expert in patient’s unmet needs and the Perfect Visit™
- Experience, provider tools, or internal stakeholder needs and make it your business to truly get into the mind of the users that you serve.
- Are a seasoned product manager, who is comfortable with agile development practices and lean design.
- Can nail the basics: write exceptional user stories, sketch a wireframe, produce a roadmap, drive a release schedule, and keep yourself and everyone around you focused and organized.
- Realize that success as a PM is all about relationships.
- You operate like a mini-CEO with a relentless focus on the big picture, while leading your team with the optimism, grace, and practicality of a seasoned diplomat.
- Can ask hard questions, validate assumptions, and connect the dots to bring differentiated solutions to life.
- Are a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and defining your own direction.
- In a pinch, you are able to work outside of your domain: helping sales make a pitch for a new feature you’ve designed, researching public API’s for your tech team, or writing your own copy for a new page.
- Are more collaborative than competitive.
- We succeed when our team works together.
- Know how to say, “no,” nicely & firmly.
- You understand that focus is about what you’re doing as well as what you’re not doing.
- When new ideas come to the forefront, you know how to channel your team’s & leaders’ enthusiasm constructively, while deferring distractions appropriately.
- Have a passion for data and learning.
- You read all of the latest research about your domain and the latest news about technology.
- You measure the impact of your products by conversions, not compliments.
- And you’re constantly trying new products & tools looking for inspiration.
- Have taste.
- You know the difference between good design and exceptional experiences.
- And can comfortably reference and communicate examples of both.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Understand and evangelize the key business goals that you are tasked to drive
- Translate business objectives into team-level OKRs and success measurements
- Define a business strategy to achieve your business objectives
- Gather user & customer requirements, market research, & competitive intel to inform your product priorities
- Define & drive a product vision & roadmap that engages your users and customers and grows our business
- Partner with stakeholders to refine priorities and product designs
- Build alignment & gain buy-in across product and design team, technology team, cross-functional partners (medical, strategy, operations, customer support, compliance, etc) and executive team
- Design and drive requirements for our cross-functional engineering, data, & design team, manage an agile backlog and facilitate lean UX process
- Define new features (epics) with problem statements, business value, hypotheses, and requirementsCollaborate with user experience design and technical design partners to scope solutions
- Keep your sprint team’s backlog always filled with 30 days of shovel-ready work
- Drive on-time delivery of features
- Coordinate to ensure that any associated launch activities happen on time (marketing, training)
- Evaluate the success of your features through rigorous analytics, surveying, and user research
- Analyze this data to drive insights and business results through strategic decision making and experiments
- Present successes and failures to senior management, identifying opportunities for improvement or innovative leaps ahead of the competition
A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience 3 or more years of experience as an EHR, health record interoperability, and/or the internet of medical things (IOMT) product manager.
Strong leadership, project management, presentation and communication skills
Exciting benefits package including: Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.