Bellevue, WA /
Imaging Team – CT Technologist /
What if healthcare fit into your busy schedule, and not the other way around?
What if waiting in the lobby was a thing of the past? What if you could get in and out of the doctor's office—with meds in hand—in less time than a coffee break?
When you join the ZOOM+Care team, you'll work on the cutting edge of healthcare in America, helping turn "what if" into reality. Join us on our mission to deliver Twice. ½. Ten: That's twice the health, at half the price—with ten times the delight.
We’re hiring an experienced CT Technologist! The primary responsibility of the technologist is to deliver an optimal patient experience while taking routine and specialized CT and Xray examinations. The ZOOM+Care technologist is responsible for customer service and clinical assistance to medical care providers in a clinical environment.
- Competent in obtaining CT and X-Ray images of diagnostic quality to support medical providers
- Communicate effectively and professionally with patients and providers.
- Must be able to work in an independent environment
- ARRT Registered Radiologic Technologist
- State license holder (OBMI or WA DOH)
- 2 years experience in CT and Xray
- Competent and able to perform all routine and specialized CT and Xray examinations
- Current BLS w/ AED training CPR certification required within 30 days of hire
- Certification in phlebotomy; knowledge of venipuncture, ability to locate an accessible vein, and to draw a blood sample
- Can easily navigate a computer and learn new software
Exciting benefits package including: Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.