Project Coordinator, Safety, Policy & Regulatory
Foster City, CA
Policy & Regulatory Affairs – Policy & Regulatory Affairs
The Project Coordinator for the Safety, Policy & Regulatory Team will be responsible for supporting Zoox’s work with policymakers and stakeholders across the public sector and promoting safety efforts across the company. The Coordinator will focus on coordinating team operations and for state, federal, and local regulatory operations.
- Provide project management to team, including coordinating reports, meetings, external events, communications and execution of priorities.
- Coordinate external visits with policymakers, regulators, and elected officials.
- File, track, and ensure compliance for all federal, state, and local regulatory paperwork.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across the company to promote internal safety, policy and regulatory activities.
- Coordinate meetings, travel, and events for senior team members.
- Assist with policy research projects and draft briefing memos on relevant topics.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of experience managing complex projects; 1-2 years of public policy experience in federal, state, or local government; private sector or startup experience a plus
- Excellent leadership, project management, and organizational skills
- Strong presentation, written and oral communications skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional, multi-stakeholder environment
Zoox is a robotics company developing fully-autonomous vehicles and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine-learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We believe the transition to self-driving vehicles requires a combination of elegant vision and uncompromising execution.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.