Senior Director, Finance
Foster City, CA /
Finance & Strategy – Finance /
Zoox's Senior Director of Finance is responsible for managing the company’s FP&A, Accounting, and Corporate development. This position reports to the CFO.
- Oversee Zoox short term financial E2E: planning, forecasting, close and control
- Manage long term financials (10 years) and business model, including pricing
- Lead strategy across several disciplines
- Lead corporate development activities
- Partner with various business owners on Zoox's Go to Market strategy
- Act as the main interface between Amazon and Zoox for various integration activities
- Partner with Zoox communication team to drive Zoox board meetings and monthly business reviews
- Act as the main interface between Amazon, PwC and Zoox for the annual 409a valuation
- 10+ years of experience in finance and strategy roles
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in leading corporate planning processes
- Experience in managing business unit/company P&L, cash flow and balance sheet
- M&A and strategic investment experience
- Strong managerial skills with the ability to build and coach team members and managers
- Highly analytical, with proven ability to synthesize and analyze large amounts of data
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience in implementing financial systems including ERP
- MBA or advanced degree
- Public company experience
There are three major components to compensation for this position: pay, Amazon Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights. The pay range for this position is $250,000 to $330,000. A sign-on bonus may be offered as part of the compensation package. Compensation will vary based on geographic location and level. Leveling, as well as positioning within a level, is determined by a range of factors, including, but not limited to, a candidate's relevant years of experience, domain knowledge, and interview performance. The pay range listed in this posting is representative of the range of levels Zoox is considering for this position. Zoox also offers a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (e.g. sick leave, vacation, bereavement), unpaid time off, Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights, Amazon RSUs, health insurance, long-term care insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.