Recruiting Manager G&A, Product, and Operations
Foster City, CA
People Experience – Talent
As Zoox's Product and Operations Recruiting Manager, you will be responsible for leading and mentoring a team of recruiters who are responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success and serving as our brand ambassador to enthusiastically share the vision of Zoox. In addition to working closely with Zoox's Product and Operations executive team, you will drive development of headcount plans, organizational structure and planning, employing traditional sourcing and closing strategies, as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
What you'll do
- Act as talent advisor and partner to our Product, BizOps, Manufacturing Operations, and Strategic Partnerships team to develop full cycle staffing plans and sourcing strategies.
- Facilitate and lead meetings with executives of each business unit to clearly comprehend the plans, role requirements and scope of positions in plan.
- Proactively build a team of top-notch recruiters as the needs arise, a healthy pipeline of candidates for open positions through referral generation, creative sourcing, collaborative sessions, and some external partnership management.
- Collaborate with business leaders to develop an effective interview process to accurately qualify and level candidates.
What you'll need
- 7+ years of recruiting experience with a high growth, dynamic company
- Ability to identify and source passive candidates for niche roles
- Strong recruiting experience (G&A: finance, HR, operations, product management, design).
- Proven track record of establishing strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- A passion for delivering fantastic candidate experience from beginning to end
Zoox is developing fully autonomous vehicles and the supporting ecosystem required to bring the technology to market at scale. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We believe the transition to self-driving vehicles requires a combination of elegant vision and uncompromising execution.
You will be joining a diverse group of industry leaders and makers, where team success is as important as profound individual contributions. If you are excited about solving difficult problems and the opportunity to help define what an autonomous vehicle can be, we want to hear from you!