Software Engineer - Radar
Foster City, CA /
Software – Perception /
Zoox is looking for a radar software engineer to join our Perception team. In this role, you will be responsible for redefining what automotive radars can do and pushing the boundaries of our perception stack's performance and safety. In addition to standalone radar algorithms, you will work on fusing the radar signals with camera and LiDAR data to evolve our robot's abilities to perceive complex environment for full L4 autonomy.
- MS or PhD in relevant field
- Fluency in C++ and Python
- Extensive experience with programming and algorithm design
- Experience in ADAS or AEB systems
- Passionate about writing production quality and safety-critical code
- Experience in radar raw signal processing
- Experience in multi-hypothesis object tracking and estimation
- Experience with GPU programming
- Experience with state-of-the-art machine learning techniques
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.