Vehicle Performance Manager
Foster City, CA
Vehicle Development – Vehicle Integration Engineering
At Zoox we have set the goal to provide our customers with the highest level of safety while using our fully autonomous vehicles. You will work with a team of world-class engineers with diverse backgrounds such as robotics, control, and vehicle engineering, to deliver the vehicle performance using virtual tools and methodologies. In taking on ownership of the vehicle attribute status, vehicle test plan, hardware management, and fleet management, you will be an integral link to successfully developing the Zoox vehicle attributes.
- Own vehicle attribute dashboard and track the development and test status of each attribute
- Own Vehicle Integration attribute status. Work with each of the attribute owners in keeping status up to date and highlighting escalation issues
- Own testing support functions to allow testing to be conducted efficiently.
- Report vehicle attribute status in program meetings and at quality gates
- Own the vehicle level test plan and coordinate with engineering groups
- Track progress of the vehicle test plan and report out in program meetings and at quality gates
- Coordinate testing of vehicles to maximize usage
- Coordinate vehicle fleet information and requirements
- Coordinate collection and distribution of hardware required to support testing
- Engineering degree with 8+ years hands on experience in vehicle development and complete vehicle testing
- Excellent communications skills to coordinate engineering groups in testing needs
- Excellent organizational skills to manage vehicles and hardware for a vehicle development organization
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.