Menlo Park, CA
Engineering – Software
As a software engineer at Zoox, you will collaborate with a team of world-class engineers with diverse backgrounds in areas such as AI, robotics, mechatronics, planning, machine learning, control, localization, computer vision, rendering, simulation, distributed computing, design, and automated testing. You will master new technologies while working on code, algorithms, and research in your area of expertise to create and refine key systems and move Zoox forward.
Working at a startup gives you the chance to manifest your creativity and make highly impact the final product.
- Bachelors degree in an engineering, math, or related field
- Fluency in C / C++
- Extensive experience with programming and algorithm design
- Strong mathematics skills
- PhD/Masters in computer science or related degree
- Experience with autonomous robots
- Experience handling large data sets
- Experience with OpenGL or QT
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.