Foster City, CA
People Experience – People Operations
The HRIS Analyst will join the HRIS team to guide the People Experience team to operational excellence by partnering with the team to continuously develop and execute the HRIS roadmap that builds for the future. This role will refine and evolve our current systems (Workday) to optimize our user experience while facilitating increasing demands that come with scale. Client management is crucial as this role will interface with stakeholders across the organization.
- Act as liaison between People Experience and IT and/or third-party systems vendors
- Lead our organization through People systems implementations and upgrades, from project planning, configuration, QA/testing, roll out plan development, and go-live and ongoing system maintenance and administration
- Be the subject matter expert in HR systems by researching and assessing technology needs, identifying systems/process improvements, and delivering technological solutions that support operational excellence
- Project manage the roadmap by setting objectives and timelines, gathering cross-functional consensus on deliverables, and managing expectations throughout the process
- Manage vendor relationships and third-party support in the ongoing maintenance of WD components. Collaborate with third party vendors to troubleshoot and deliver effective solutions
- Historic data migration from legacy systems Into Workday
- Workday Systems Integrations with SAP, Benefit vendors, CRM, ATS, etc.
- Streamline Workday configurations to support business processes (onboarding, performance, compensation, open-enrollment, off boarding, etc.)
- Continuously plan, develop, and execute on the HRIS roadmap
- Support the optimization of Workday through business process enhancements, organizational structure maintenance, and security development
- Enable headcount and workforce planning and development, position management, and partner with Financial Planning systems and teams to enhance the planning experience
- Set agenda and project manage cross functional projects
Support development of post-go-live initiatives in Workday:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
- 3 - 5 years of experience managing development and maintenance of various aspects of the Workday system (Integrations, HCM suite, security management, advanced compensation, reporting) required. LMS and ATS management and support experience preferred
- Experience in gathering systems requirements, process mapping, and gap analysis required, preferred experience with agile project management
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.