Foster City, CA
Advanced Hardware Engineering – Digital Signal Processing
This position will require experience in custom RTL design, system-level design with Xilinx IPs and embedded software programming for Xilinx FPGAs. Hands on experience with Vivado and Xilinx SDK is a must. The candidate will be expected to work closely with RTL design, DSP and embedded software engineers. This position will involve a deep understanding of the overall system and individual building blocks. Candidate will be responsible for the design of various custom components, interfacing with Xilinx IPs and ARM processors.
- 5+ years industry experience in designing and implementing custom Verilog RTL for Xilinx FPGAs.
- Embedded software (in C or C++) development skills for FPGAs and other systems.
- Experienced in embedded software design for ARM cores on Xilinx and Xilinx SDK.
- Hands on experience with Xilinx IPs and Xilinx IP integrator.
- Masters or PhD involving RTL Design/Verification for FPGA and/or ASIC.
- Experience with GPU/CUDA programming.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.