Foster City, CA /
Manufacturing Operations – Logistics /
As a Logistics or Packaging intern you’ll be responsible for understanding and adhering to all warehouse processes, inventory accuracy improvements, building on best practices, and general operational checks and balances for our operations. You will design responsibilities to ensure that all packaging coming to Zoox is optimized for protection of product and minimal cost.
- Within one year of graduation
- Minimum of a 3.5 gpa
- At least one previous industry internship or co-op in relevant area
- Able to commit to a minimum of a 12-week internship, beginning in fall 2020
- Ability to relocate to the Bay Area, California
- Interns at Zoox may not use any proprietary information they are working on as part of their thesis, any published work with their university, or to be distributed to anyone outside of Zoox.
- Experience in MySQL and Python for ETL
- Experience building dashboards and/or generating actionable reports
- Ability to identify and understand logical relationships within databases and troubleshoot issues
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, organization and communication skills
- Working towards degree in engineering, packaging science, or another relevant field
Zoox is a robotics company developing fully-autonomous vehicles and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine-learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We believe the transition to self-driving vehicles requires a combination of elegant vision and uncompromising execution.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.