Foster City, CA
Product & Experience – Marketing
The Marketing Manager is part of the Marketing Team within Global Communications. We are looking for a seasoned professional who is able to solve challenges in creative ways. You will be responsible for developing and implementing the channel marketing plan, managing the implementation of new channels and co-marketing partnerships, and support efforts in PR events, CRM and marketing tools. You will work with a cross-functional team to deliver cohesive Zoox communications and brand perception. As Zoox grows, you will be responsible for implementing digital advertising campaigns, measuring their success and driving future growth via insights gathered.
- Further develop a channel marketing plan for Zoox in collaboration with internal and external marketing partners, to increase our brand profile.
- Partner with our communications manager, social media lead and external marketing partners to build out a roadmap for new channels.
- Management of the Zoox website, including content, SEO and analytics.
- Measure coverage, engagement, reach, and conversion across target channels, to optimize and iterate over time.
- Work with our design team to coordinate creative projects including marketing and brand collateral.
- Develop a co-marketing playbook for partnerships and activations; evaluating and coordinating opportunities as they arise.
- Support PR and marketing event engagement including leading the coordination of anchor events across the year.
- Support the efforts and implementation of a CRM and marketing automation tools.
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Strong understanding of digital and channel marketing functions
- Ability to analyze marketing campaigns and implement insights
- Strong copywriting abilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy working with dynamic, cross-functional teams
- Experience working across teams in a fast-paced environment
- Appreciation for wonderful user experiences and brand identities
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.