Software Engineer - Perception Tools and Platform
Foster City, CA
Engineering – Software
At Zoox, you will be part of a team of world-class engineers with diverse backgrounds in areas such as AI, perception, robotics, machine learning, computer vision, distributed computing, design, and automated testing. Our Perception Tools and Platform Engineers build reliable tools and systems to empower developing state of the art perception algorithms with fast iterations, and develop systems to help solve the most challenging perception problems.
You'll have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of technologies ranging from a full web stack, to backend systems.
- Bachelors degree in an engineering, or related field
- Fluency in C / C++, or Python
- Extensive experience with programming and algorithm design
- Strong mathematics skills
- Masters degree in computer science or related degree
- Experience handling large data sets
- Experiences with building backend systems
- Experience with web technologies (AWS, S3, EC2, SQL, HTML, JS, CSS)
- Familiar with basic machine learning concepts
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.