Foster City, CA /
People Experience – People Operations /
The Compensation Partner is responsible for providing support in the creation and administration of compensation platforms for Zoox. This position is responsible for providing analytical support in the development, implementation, and support the design of compensation programs in alignment with Zoox’s evolving compensation philosophy and HR strategy. This position will also guide HR Business Partners and Recruiting in best compensation practices.
- Develop and iterate data analytics and ad hoc reporting on People and Compensation data
- Conduct and participate in compensation surveys
- Evaluate positions using job evaluation methodology, determines market pricing and market value ranges; ensure compliance with FLSA laws
- Evaluate alignment of employee pay levels considering internal equity and external competitiveness as well as employee performance.
- Partner with HRIS in ensuring accuracy of data and seamless integration of systems with compensation processes
- Support the compensation review process
- Support People Partners on compensation related issues and work closely with Recruiting in the offer process
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, Math, Statistics, Science or similar quantitative backgrounds
- 5+ years of finance, HR and/or analytics experience along with 2+ years of compensation experience
- Advanced skills in Excel (index functions, array formulas, advanced formulas, etc.) and overall proficiency in MS Office suite
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy and time management skills
- Ability to maintain a sense of urgency and execute quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
- Team player who is approachable and supportive; is also comfortable doing the analytical work required but also able to think strategically
- Self-starter mentality who is comfortable working in ambiguous, start-up environment
- Advanced degree or CCP
- Working knowledge of FLSA, Equal Pay, Title VII, etc.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.