Lead Recruiting Coordinator
Foster City, CA
People Experience – Talent Operations
Zoox is looking for a versatile self-starter to lead our growing team of recruiting coordinators and ensure we continue to provide an exceptional candidate experience throughout the entire interview process. This individual will need to have a candidate-centric attitude, an acute attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task while leading others.
- Develop and lead innovative, scalable solutions to increase efficiency and enhance experience throughout candidate lifecycle
- Set expectations and provide guidance to develop strong partnerships and professional growth amongst coordinating team
- Determine, delegate, and drive operational projects that enhance candidate experience
- Extract and evaluate recruitment data on a regular basis and identify areas for improvement
- Work closely with recruiters and People Ops team to refine existing functions and develop new programs to strengthen our hiring efforts
- Track and monitor onsite experience for all candidates to identify trends and recommend areas for improvement
- Other responsibilities related to Talent Operations as required on an ad-hoc basis
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years’ of experience in recruiting operations at a rapidly-growing organization
- Experience leading a team of recruiting coordinators
- Adept ability to navigate a fast-paced environment, adapt quickly to change, and effectively prioritize assigned tasks
- Experience building relationships and driving process optimization within a recruiting or similar environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to take ownership of cross-functional tasks within Talent Operations on an as-needed basis
- Intuitive identification of areas requiring operational attention
Zoox is a robotics company developing fully-autonomous vehicles and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine-learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We believe the transition to self-driving vehicles requires a combination of elegant vision and uncompromising execution.
A Final Note: You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.