AI Verification Tools and Infrastructure Engineer
Foster City, CA /
System Design and Mission Assurance – Autonomy Software Analysis Tools /
Zoox is on an ambitious journey to develop a full-stack autonomous mobility solution for cities. Big data analysis and mass simulation are critical to proving the safety of our system. We are seeking a Tools & Infrastructure Engineer to build the backbone and systems that will enable this driverless future.
At Zoox, you will be part of a diverse cross-functional team of data scientists, simulation engineers, system engineers and AI experts. Our team builds tools and pipelines to quantitatively measure the performance of our driving software, extract meaning from driving logs and explore interesting scenarios in simulation.
As a tools & infrastructure engineer, your efforts will help us scale and iterate faster. You'll have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of technologies including front-end visualization and framework management, data processing pipelines, and back-end systems.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering, or related field
- Fluency in C++
- Extensive experience with programming and algorithm design
- Experience with handling large datasets and building backend systems
- Strong mathematics skills and communication skills
- Positive attitude, team player, ability to quickly adapt to changes, tackle ambiguous problems
- Master’s degree in computer science or related degree
- Experience with web technologies (AWS, S3, EC2, SQL, HTML, JS, CSS)
- Experience with databases (PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Familiar with basic machine learning concepts
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment systems
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.