Software Engineer - Software Analysis and Verification
Foster City, CA /
Software – Software & Machine Learning Infrastructure /
Zoox is looking for an experienced developer or researcher to join our team. This role involves a high degree of independence and the opportunity to help define our software verification roadmap. You will leverage your skills to build systems to analyze our large and sophisticated code base for issues. Your work will be highly visible and will contribute to our overall software quality and safety, both of which are of foundational importance to us.
- Develop software systems which analyze our C++ code base to detect issues, vulnerabilities, and bugs
- Deploy automated analysis at scale for our large and diverse code base
- Verify state of the art AI software running on a high performance compute platform
- BS/MS in computer science or similar degree with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong background in static analysis and compilers
- Deep understanding of program analysis libraries and tools
- Proven ability to translate analysis findings into software quality improvements in a real-world code base
- Experience with coding standards such as ISO26262
- Experience with Clang and the LLVM ecosystem
- Fuzzing and symbolic execution experience
- Experience building and operating systems at scale
- Formal methods experience
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.