Foster City, CA
Software – Software Validation & Quality Assurance
Autonomous vehicles have some of the largest, most complex software ever shipped in a safety-critical environment. Solving that problem is one of the most exciting technical challenges of our lifetime, and the release manager role is critical for our success.
- Working with all the stakeholders in Dev, QA, and vehicle operations to assemble cross-organizational project teams, tracking progress and delivering towards release milestones
- Tracking results of all required tests, analyze release blockers and enable successful resolution
- Continuously evaluate the efficiency of existing processes and procedures of change and release management and improve practices
- Product release manager with 3-5+ years of experience working with large, complex products
- Understanding of software version control systems, basic knowledge of git and command line
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience in defining release readiness criteria, ensuring all changes meet criteria prior to deployment.
- Seasoned product release manager with 8-10 + years of experience working with large, complex products
- Experience with CI build systems and ability to triage failures.
- Experience working on large process improvement and/or automation projects and programs
- Broad understanding of programming structure (makefiles, headers, code) and compilation process (compile, link) experience with multi-platform (Unix, Windows, etc.) build environments.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.