Service Operations Manager
Menlo Park, CA
Operations – Base Operations
This position will be responsible for both strategic and tactical service parts operations in the near term. This role will ensure the existing fleet is supported, inventoried, and forecasted. In addition, you will work closely with service engineering and supply chain on part consumption modeling. You are a foundational member of the team who is not afraid of any task.
- Define and maintain the Service Bill of Materials (SBOM)
- Understand the function of the parts to support, maintain and service vehicles
- Plan/forecast inventory (minimum and maximum inventory levels)
- Source direct and indirect materials to support the organization
- Setup Suppliers in the purchasing systemManage Inventory (Receive, stock, and issue parts)
- Track Quality Field Replacements and parts returns
- Manage BaseOps assets (including but not limited to Vehicle fleet, Special Tooling, and Equipment)
- BA / BS
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in automotive or manufacturing.
- Experienced in Supply Chain Management with BOM structures, Sourcing, and RMA’s.
- Certified to ship Dangerous Goods is a plus
- Experience utilizing ERP system(s).
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.