Menlo Park, CA
Operations – Business Operations
This role will have an administrative component (calendar maintenance and scheduling) and will also work to staff, track, and manage multiple complex initiatives and projects across the organization. The executive assistant will manage confidential interaction and communications and will interface with senior-level internal and external stakeholders.
- Hands-on meeting scheduling, coordination, and note taking
- Set up demos for investor and external stakeholders
- Complete administrative tasks including domestic and international travel, expense reporting, calendar management, and meeting arrangements, etc.
- Project management, including inception, planning, tracking, and evaluation
- Create and maintain project documentation
- 3+ years of executive assistant experience
- Sensitivity to handling critical and confidential information
- Extraordinary organizational skills and appreciation for the challenges of supporting a growing team of diverse personalities and programs
- Expert level written and verbal communication and technical computer skills including the proficiency with the Google for Business Suite, MS Office Suite, Keynote, and other Apple products
- Previous exposure to investors, company boards, public officials, and other senior-level stakeholders
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Ability to learn quickly, ask questions, and be solution-oriented
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.