Tele Operations Operator (Contract)
San Francisco, CA
Fleet Operations – Alpha Operations
The TeleOps Operator is a multi-skilled position responsible for testing, and operation of the remote monitoring and control system for Zoox’s autonomous vehicles. The position will oversee various initiatives and strive to achieve team goals. This position is tasked with operating in a collaborative, fast-paced environment with cross-functional organizations. We’re looking for proactive, positive, and team-oriented individuals who are motivated.
- Effectively monitor autonomous vehicle operations
- Respond to and manage critical mission needs
- Assist the fleet of vehicles by providing remote guidance in complex situations
- Assist with testing and data collection
- Work closely with SW, QA, and UX to improve the TeleOps Interface
- Help build out and analyze data
- Willingness to work flexible shift hours
- Excellent driving history and no criminal history
- Experience working in a cross-functional team
- 2-3 years of experience working in operations or a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills and problem solving ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Positive attitude with a growth mindset
- Bachelor degree in STEM, Analytics, or related fields
- Basic knowledge of Linux, Software/QA testing
- Basic understanding of data analysis
- Basic QA testing experience and method
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.