Simulation Engineer - Front-End Infrastructure
Foster City, CA
Software – Simulation
We are building front-end tools and infrastructure for a scalable simulation validation framework - a critical component in delivering safe autonomous mobility service. We are looking for talented front-end engineers, who will architect and develop effective interface and tools that can provide accurate assessment of the safety of our vehicles using the massive amount of complex simulation data.
- Fluency with at least one modern JS framework: Vue, Angular, or React
- Solid understanding of web servers and web-technologies
- Ability to architect scalable products across front-end and backend systems
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Obsession for great UX
- Experience with WebGL or web 3D UI frameworks
- Experience with Go or Python
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience with wire-framing tools such as Sketch or Balsamiq
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.