Software Engineer - Front-end: Simulation & Visualization
Foster City, CA /
Software – Simulation /
We are looking for software engineers to build front-end for simulation & validation framework. The framework enables:
- Managing massive number of simulation scenarios and suites
- Configuring, executing, and inspecting large scale simulation runs
- Presenting results and enabling users to annotate, triage, and learn from the results at a massive scale
If you enjoy working with fellow engineers and users to come up with new systems to boost their productivity in ways they didn't even know possible, we'd love to talk to you!
- Fluency with at least one modern JS framework: Vue, Angular, or React
- Solid understanding of web servers and web-technologies
- Experience with Java/Kotlin + Spring
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with WebGL or web 3D UI frameworks
- Experience with UX design
- Experience with data visualization
- Ability to architect scalable products across front-end and backend systems
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.