Foster City, CA /
Finance – Strategy /
In this role, you will be responsible for driving key strategic decisions in what could become a $10T global market for personal mobility. You will structure solutions to complex problems, perform deep data-driven analytics, generate insights, & then build cross-functional consensus among the senior management team to enable focused execution.
You will be joining a diverse group of industry leaders & makers, where team success is as important as individual contributions. If you are excited about solving difficult problems and the opportunity to help define what an autonomous vehicle can be, we want to hear from you!
- Map the autonomous vehicle ecosystem and develop deep perspectives on competitive landscape and market dynamics
- Formulate business cases to support major product and engineering decisions
- Evaluate business development opportunities, partnerships, and acquisition opportunities
- Collaborate with Zoox’s Go-To-Market team on developing frameworks for pricing, fleet sizing, city selection, and customer acquisition
- Build relationships with external organizations and experts to gather data-points and obtain expert opinions
- Analyze various data-sets to understand mobility needs, demand profiles, and trip characteristics in cities
- 4-6 years of experience at a mobility/transportation/technology company, consulting firm, or investment bank
- Highly analytical, with proven ability to synthesize and analyze large amounts of data then develop insights and recommendations
- High proficiency with data analytics tools (e.g., Excel)
- Intellectually curious with the ability to challenge conventional thinking
- Excellent problem solving, writing, and communication skills
- Past project or professional experience in the mobility space
Zoox is a robotics company developing fully-autonomous vehicles and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We believe the transition to self-driving vehicles requires a combination of elegant vision and uncompromising execution.
A Final Note:You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.