Program Coordinator Intern
Foster City, CA
Vehicle Development – Program Management
As a Program Coordinator Intern, you will provide support for metrics and reporting in the Vehicle Development Program Management Organization. You will be working with other teams within Vehicle Development as well as our cross-functional partners (Manufacturing, Logistics, Prototyping, etc) to detect issues, manage collaboration for issue resolving, help prepare the design and build for the next phase of our vehicle, all while tracking and maintaining all relevant data and documentation.
We're looking for someone with experience in the automotive industry who can speak the engineering language, but has a passion for and experience with process management, organization, and optimization.
- Within 1 year of graduation (no later than 2021 graduation date)
- Minimum of a 3.5 gpa
- At least one previous industry internship or co-op
- Able to commit to a minimum of a 12-week internship
- Professional and positive communication skills
- Ability to relocate to the Bay Area, California
- Interns at Zoox may not use any proprietary information they are working on as part of their thesis, any published work with their university, or to be distributed to anyone outside of Zoox.
- Preferably working towards an MBA, or equivalent management program
- Experience in an automotive setting
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience with project coordination, change management, and process engineering
- Strong technical communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working cross-functionally and in team settings
- Experience with data management
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment with minimal guidance; a self-starter with the ability to build relationships across the company
Zoox is a robotics company developing fully-autonomous vehicles and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine-learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We believe the transition to self-driving vehicles requires a combination of elegant vision and uncompromising execution.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.