Manager, Software Engineering - Ride Experience Software
Menlo Park, CA
Engineering – Management
The Technical Lead for Rider Experience will be responsible for building out the architecture, software & team that is responsible for coordinating and implementing the HMI and UI across the entire Rider journey. This spans Android / iOS applications, in-vehicle infotainment, and also interfacing with hardware peripherals and back-ends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field), or equivalent practical experience.
- Fluency in C/C++, Java, Swift or Python
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 1+ year engineering management
- Extensive experience with Android - both application level and Operating System
- Experience with API Design
- Experience in technical leadership
- Experience building iOS applications
- Experience with Bluetooth, BTLE or NFC
- Experience developing in an Embedded Android software environment
- Experience developing Automotive infotainment software
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.