Quality Assurance Engineer
Foster City, CA
Engineering – Software
As a QA Engineer, you will help accelerate our product development by helping our developers build the safest and most reliable vehicle possible. As developers build new features, you will help them build tests for their features exposing failure modes and bugs. Your ability to distill complex systems and root cause issues will be critical to producing a safe and stable vehicle platform.
- Experience with planning, scheduling, and performing QA activities
- Experience with performance / scalability testing, security testing, Test Driven Development
- Experience with designing and implementing test strategies that scale across multiple test teams.
- You should have strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience with Linux
- Passion for autonomous robots
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, math, or related field
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.