Strategy & Finance Associate
Foster City, CA
Finance – Strategy
In this role, you will be responsible for driving key strategic decisions in what could become a $10T global market for personal mobility. You will structure solutions to complex problems, perform deep data-driven analytics, generate insights, and build cross-functional consensus among the senior management team to enable focused execution.
You will be joining a diverse group of industry leaders and makers, where team success is as important as individual contributions. If you are excited about solving difficult problems and the opportunity to help define what an autonomous vehicle can be, we want to hear from you!
- Build and improve financial/operational models for unit economics, revenue generation, and city operations.
- Support team in all capital-raising efforts--co-manage investor funnel, prepare due diligence materials, interface directly with prospective and existing investors.
- Co-create Zoox's go-to-market playbook and develop frameworks for pricing, fleet sizing, and customer acquisition.
- Analyze various data-sets to understand mobility needs, demand profiles, and trip characteristics in cities.
- Develop data-driven metrics and scorecards to inform city-selection strategy.
- Evaluate business development opportunities, partnerships, or acquisitions.
- Develop deep perspectives on competitive landscape and market dynamics.
- Formulate business cases to support product and engineering decisions.
- Build relationships with external organizations and experts to gather data-points and obtain expert opinions.
- 2-5 years of experience at a top-tier investment bank, consulting firm, and/or mobility/transportation company.
- Highly analytical, with proven ability to synthesize and analyze large amounts of data then develop insights and recommendations.
- High proficiency with data analytics tools (e.g., Excel).
- Intellectually curious with the ability to challenge conventional thinking.
- Excellent problem solving, writing, and communication skills.
- Past project or professional experience in the mobility space.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.