Senior Payroll Accountant
Foster City, CA
Finance – Finance
This position is responsible for accurate and timely payroll processing for the company’s operations, assisting in month-end close activities and helping with benefits reconciliation, under the guidance of the Senior Payroll Manager.
- End-to-end payroll processing from data entries, timecard validations, to check distributions
- Point of contact for employees’ payroll questions and concerns
- Reconciliations of payroll deductions between payroll records and benefit vendors’ records
- Collaboration with People, Finance and other departments, as appropriate
- Assisting the Senior Payroll Manager with payroll GL entries and the reconciliation of payroll cash flow
- Responding to government inquiries including wage verification, garnishment orders, etc.
- Benefit audits and coordination with People/Benefits and 3rd party vendors
- Leave of Absence Payment Calculation
- Year-end communication and reconciliations
- Other payroll related tasks upon request
- Minimum 6 years of hands on payroll processing experience
- Knowledge of payroll administration and related compliances
- Understanding the importance of confidentiality
- Proficient in vlookup and pivot table functions
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Human Resources, or similar field
- Customer service oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Workday experience is a plus
- Accounting background is a plus
Zoox is a robotics company developing fully-autonomous vehicles and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine-learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We believe the transition to self-driving vehicles requires a combination of elegant vision and uncompromising execution.
A Final Note: You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.