Senior Accounts Payable Specialist
Foster City, CA
Finance – Finance
This person will be responsible for the processing of invoices, managing Accounting inboxes, reviewing and auditing expense reports, assisting in the monthly close, and interacting daily with other accounting team members, 3rd parties and other internal groups. As a member of the team, this person will have a direct impact on the ability of the Accounting team to support the company’s rapidly growing business.
- Responsible for full cycle AP, processing, 3-way match, setting up new suppliers
- Act as an internal point of contact for the company’s Accounts Payable team
- Setting up bank template and bank wire, ACH, batch and check
- Reconcile corporate credit card reports, review and audit expense reports
- Assist with month-end closing
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Possess a solid understanding of GAAP (General Accepted Accounting Practices and Controls)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive collaborative, attitude with an ability to quickly adapt to changes
- Intermediate level Excel skills
- AA in Accounting or related field
- Experience with Quickbooks or SAP
- Experience with Concur Travel Management
Zoox is a robotics company developing fully-autonomous vehicles and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We believe the transition to self-driving vehicles requires a combination of elegant vision and uncompromising execution.
A Final Note: You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.