Software Engineer - Mapping
Foster City, CA
Software – Calibration, Localization & Mapping
Build out the infrastructure and tools that create & manage our HD road network, to support autonomous driving & transportation-as-a-service.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field), or equivalent practical experience.
- Fluency in C/C++
- Practical software development experience
- Master's/PhD in Computer Science (or related field)
- Experience with autonomous robots
- Experience with mapping
- Experience with transportation-as-a-service
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.