Business System Analyst
Foster City, CA /
Information Technology – Enterprise Applications /
The Business Systems Analyst will partner with the finance, procurement, manufacturing and other business groups to support and ensure the delivery of applications and align with business and IT strategy. This role will be involved in architecture and design discussions to promote system effectiveness, system lifecycle, end-user efficiency, and other factors. The position combines vendor management responsibilities with in-depth hands-on techno functional expertise. Apply technical expertise and business analysis concepts to identify, evaluate and define complex systems scope and objectives with an understanding of applicable business practices, processes, systems, and industry standards to meet end-user needs.
Business systems analysts are responsible for the analysis, adjustment, and reengineering of different aspects of the systems and business processes. Business system analysts work closely with individuals at all levels of the company to provide technical support, identify opportunities for system and process improvements, and to optimize the use of the technology for the business. Business systems analysts must have a functional understanding of software systems and at least a fundamental understanding of SQL and software coding. They must be completely proficient in G-Suite, Lucid Charts and have interpersonal communication skills. Business system analysts must be prepared to address any concerns that arise implementing new systems or upgrades, system setups/modifications/customizations utilizing appropriate change management and project management methodologies.
- Support workstream leads in implementation/improvement of Coupa for P2P, approval chains, report writing, user enablement.. Work with other cloud systems like Planful for FP&A, Vndly for Contingent worker management. Support the business systems both technically and functionally. Hands on with all cloud systems the business apps team will be owning.
- Coordinate cross functionally to facilitate requirements gathering discussions, gather and document business requirements.
- Coordinate with the change management team and identify change impacts and impacted stakeholders.
- Assist in ERP project implementations or modifications/enhancements
- Create user acceptance test cases/ scenarios & coordinate testing. Report results out to test stakeholders and resources.
- Support Training users and stakeholders on system operations and enhancements.
- Support workstream leads to establish, and maintain standards, policy, processes and procedures.
- Coordinate communications, support creation of training material.
- Provide periodic program status to business stakeholders.
- Work with cross-functional teams to conduct root cause analyses, communicate improvement recommendations and resolve discrepancies.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 5+ years of experience in ERP Implementation/procurement/Finance systems
- Experience in a end to end Supply Chain Manufacturing environment
- Experience assisting the Finance team as a business partner.
- Excellent analytical skills, with advanced skills in use of spreadsheets / Excel
- Strong Project Management Experience, leading projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Self-driven, ability to multitask, prioritize, and work in an unstructured environment, tough deadlines with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or any closely related technical or analytical field
- 2 years of experience of working in Hi Tech Industry and Technical Infrastructure
- Knowledge of any FP&A solution like SAP IBP, Hyperion Anaplan
- Experience in managing a purchasing system. Knowledge of Coupa or ARIBA
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.