San Carlos, CA
Engineering – Hardware
As our systems engineer, you will support various technical teams at Zoox in product development within Polarion, an Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) product. You will work with suppliers to management technical development as part of a supplier portal within Polarion.
- Assist in the administrative management of Polarion.
- Up to 25% travel to support this responsibility
- Degree in Electrical, Computer Science, Mechanical, Biomedical, Aerospace, or Systems Engineering
- Experience with product development in a regulated environment
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with engineers of different technical backgrounds on solving multidisciplinary problems
- Flexibility, willingness to learn, and a demonstrated ability to come up to speed quickly on new technologies and technical issues
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- DO-178C, ARP-4754A, ARP-4761 (Aerospace)
- ISO 26262 (Automotive)
- IEC 62304, IEC 60601-1, ISO 14971 (Medical Devices)
- IEC 60880-2 (Nuclear PoweR)
- IEC 61508 (Industrial)
- EN 50128 (Rail)
- Or other equivalent standards
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.