Contingent Workforce Program Manager
Foster City, CA
Operations – People & Talent
Zoox is looking for an experienced program manager to oversee our expanding contingent workforce operation. The role will partner closely with our Recruiting, HR, Procurement, and Finance teams to effectively structure and scale our contractor workforce program as Zoox continues to grow. This individual will serve as the single point of contact for all contractor-related needs including process improvements, resource requests, vendor selection, analytics, on-boarding/off-boarding, and compliance.
- Serve as point person for all contingent labor/contractor requests/hiring plans at Zoox (HM goes to directly with need; PM serves as gatekeeper and then triages accordingly)
- Evaluate and manage all communications with recruiting agencies
- Partner with Procurement in any RFP process related to bringing on new agencies and/or renegotiating terms as needed.
- Coordinate internally with various stakeholders/cross-functional groups
- Ensure job descriptions and role requirements are accurately written and vetted by business leaders
- Partner with recruiting leaders to ensure the type of support is an actual need and reflected appropriately in the financial forecast plans
- Manage the recruitment process by vetting resumes and ensuring only qualified candidates are submitted/considered, coordinate interviews and extend offers (when necessary)
- Manage contractor on-boarding + off-boarding process, and overall candidate/employee experience
- Serve as HR Business Partner for all contingent workforce (ER issues, hourly rate changes, contract renewals/extensions, performance management, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Proven ability to build contingent labor recruiting and on-boarding strategies in a fast-paced organization
- Experience managing the deployment of contingent workers for small and large scale business needs
- Experience in program rollout/implementation, ideally during hyper-growth stage
- Excellent operational, analytical, and organizational skills
- Experience with vendor management and demonstrated negotiation and project management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of artificial intelligence, robotics, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.